360 PARASCOPE (360 Degree Triboelectric Field Meter)
- This is the Paranologies 360 Degree Para-Scope. copyright © 2011 Paranologies
- This is a Customized 16 channel TriboElectric Field Meter(Static). This is the original Triboelectric field meter ever introduced in this field that visually follows Triboelectric fields horizontally, allowing you to be Scientifically informed of such fields that are handy during a Paranormal investigation.
- Picks up TriboElectric Fields and follows them Visually on the 360 Degree LED Circle.
- Tailored for Paranormal Investigation's to detect Fields we cannot see with our eye's such as the hair lifting up from one's arm during an investigation.
- Ambient blue light to detect the unit in the dark.
- Work's off 4 AA Batteries
- We sell batteries to make it easy if needed.
- Custom Designed- We designed and own all rights for this custom piece Tailored Specifically for a Paranormal Investigation.
- Completely Hand built, 3d Printed out of PLA Plastic In the USA Paranologies LAB.
- Field tested by Actual Paranormal Team's with great results.
- Measures 6" Diameter by 3.5" Tall.
- Available add on's-
- Glow in the dark Dome, add audio for an alert when the device is triggered.
- With this being an extremely popular sensor, it may have a 5-7 day handling time depending on our work load. If you want the item quick we have a Rush Shipping option.
- Watch the video below for more info.
- Please Note: While Paranologies Test's all its equipment with actual Paranormal Team's with good results, this is in no way proof of detecting anything Paranormal. Any sensor used for a Paranormal Investigation can and will false. It is up to the User of the sensor to use control testing while looking for intelligent patterns before it may be deemed Paranormal.
- All images/video's of our design's are subject to change without notice. Features and specifications of the products may differ slightly from those shown and listed on this site. If you receive an Item that differs from our site, it is an improvement to the product and the newest version available. We are constantly striving to improve our products by gathering data from our Focus groups and our independent Investigations.
- Paypal is preferred for Payment. When using Credit Card as Payment, it will take an additional 3-5 days to process then normal shipping time applies. Read our About us Page for shipping times in your area.
A note from the Creator Jeromy Jones-
"The Parascope is a Triboelectricity meter meaning it detects different votages of static electricity. We all have static electricity on us, so the reason why I designed this meter is in hopes that we when we pass we can use the static electricity we used to carry with us and it can be picked up by such meters. Just like all of my meters, they do not false like the ones you are probably used to seeing on tv that pick up current electricity or EMF meters as they are called. All EMF meters pick up man made electricity called Current electricity that create an Electro magnetic field. In order for current electricity to work, it has to have wiring for the current to flow. So if the EMF meter goes off, its a high probability that its detecting nothing more than Current electricity flowing somewhere between 1 ft away and 1 mile away. I wanted to build something that doesn't give you these false hopes. The Parascope line detects free floating static electricity and displays its path of travel on the tubes on top. If you were to try to set it off yourself you would first have to be charged up somehow. Walking on carpet rapidly or brushing your hair with your hands can sometimes do it. You can also rub the tubes back and forth rapidly on your arm. If it is very humid outside, static electricity diminishes as the water molecules attach to the static and discharge it so it may not work if you try to set it off yourself and its humid outside. The neat thing about the Parascope is that even under humid conditions I have had it go off when trying to communicate. So as it seems you may not be able to get it to go off by yourself or maybe it goes off with someone else, this does not mean its not working. Take it to an investigation, set it on the floor at least 3-5 feet away, and ask questions. You will be amazed on the responses you get if its indeed a haunted location. This is the first meter introduced into the field for this purpose over 10 years ago. There have been many copy cats along the way, but the Parascope is the original so I appreciate the support."
We Also Recommend