PARAMID (Ultrasonic Motion Sensor)
- Paranologies Paramid. copyright © 2016 Paranologies
This is a Stereo Ultra-Sonic Sensor. It not only will detect an object up to 4 feet away with an lcd display
- on the front, but it will tell you if the object is on the left or the right of the unit.
- Extremely Sensitive detection of an object similar to Radar or Sonar. Same technology used in Back-up Sensor's for vehicles, but re-calibrated and designed based off results from over hundreds of Paranormal investigations.
- If an object gets close to the right or left side of the Paramid, The lcd display will let the user know which side the object is on, and how far away it is. It will also send out an audible alarm as well if your not watching it.
- Custom Designed- We designed and own all rights for this custom piece Tailored Specifically for a Paranormal Investigation.
- Completely Hand built, wired and 3d Printed out of PLA Plastic.
- This includes 2 Sensor's, 1 Lcd display, on/off switch all built to completion.
- Measures 3.5" tall x 2.5" wide x 5" length
- This sensor is NOT recommended for small rooms as it needs 5' of clear space on the left and right side of the Paramid to operate without interference from an object in the room. It will work in small rooms but will require some setup as no object can be within 5 feet of the sensors or it will false.
- Work's off 8 AA batteries(not Included) that will last for weeks
We sell batteries to make it easy if needed.
- Please Note: While Paranologies Test's all its equipment with actual Paranormal Team's with good results, this is in no way proof of detecting anything Paranormal. Any sensor used for a Paranormal Investigation can and will false. It is up to the User of the sensor to use control testing while looking for intelligent patterns before it may be deemed Paranormal.
- Paypal is preferred for Payment. When using Credit Card as Payment, it will take an additional 3-5 days to process then normal shipping time applies. Read our About us Page for shipping times in your area.