360 PARASCOPE (360 Degree Triboelectric Field Meter)
- This is another Paranologies original sensor, The 360 degree Parascope. copyright © 2011 Paranologies
- The original custom built Triboelectric field meter ever introduced in the Paranormal field that visually follows static electricity fields horizontally, allowing you to be informed of the direction the field is traveling. The unit visually alerts you using Green, Yellow, and red lights so you can see which side it travels from and the colors can be used for questions during evp sessions.
- Static fields are natural dc electric fields that can be present on an object or a human. They can exist in the air especially during a thunderstorm. Static fields are different from magnetic fields which most meters in the Paranormal field pick up. Magnetic fields are used widely throughout today's technology and therefore can make a meter false. Since the Parascope detects static fields, it is less likely to create a false positive.
- Tailored for paranormal investigation's to detect static fields we cannot see. Static fields can be detected by a human when the hair is lifted up from one's arm during an investigation or when you touch a person and it sparks.
- Ambient blue light to detect the unit in the dark.
- Work's off 4 AA Batteries
Available styles and options-
- White dome: Standard version with white dome and lighted switch on top.
- Glow dome: Top of the 360 will glow if charged up in the light. Has lighted switch on top.
- Steampunk: Dome has a removable light bulb that acts as the antenna and makes the 360 more sensitive. 360 is also painted with a Steampunk theme and bulb glows yellow.
- Audio feature available as an add on option. A faint constant low frequency tone indicates it is monitoring the environment for static fields. When the the unit detects a static field it will alert you with visual lighting and an audible tone that fluctuates depending on how strong the field is.
A note from the Creator Jeromy Jones-
"The Parascope is a Triboelectricity meter meaning it detects different votages of static electricity. We all have static electricity on us, so the reason why I designed this meter is in hopes that we when we pass we can use the static electricity we used to carry with us and it can be picked up by such meters. Just like all of my meters, they do not false like the ones you are probably used to seeing on tv that pick up current electricity or EMF meters as they are called. All EMF meters pick up man made electricity called Current electricity that create an Electro magnetic field. In order for current electricity to work, it has to have wiring for the current to flow. So if the EMF meter goes off, its a high probability that its detecting nothing more than Current electricity flowing somewhere between 1 ft away and 1 mile away. I wanted to build something that doesn't give you these false hopes. The Parascope line detects free floating static electricity and displays its path of travel on the tubes on top. If you were to try to set it off yourself you would first have to be charged up somehow. Walking on carpet rapidly or brushing your hair with your hands can sometimes do it. You can also rub the tubes back and forth rapidly on your arm. If it is very humid outside, static electricity diminishes as the water molecules attach to the static and discharge it so it may not work if you try to set it off yourself and its humid outside. The neat thing about the Parascope is that even under humid conditions I have had it go off when trying to communicate. So as it seems you may not be able to get it to go off by yourself or maybe it goes off with someone else, this does not mean its not working. Take it to an investigation, set it on the floor at least 3-5 feet away, and ask questions. You will be amazed on the responses you get if its indeed a haunted location. This is the first meter introduced into the field for this purpose over 10 years ago. There have been many copy cats along the way, but the Parascope is the original so I appreciate the support."