Wireless Spectral Observatory 4 Channel DVR System
This is the Paranologies Wireless Spectral Observatory Portable DVR System with 4 Panoptic camera's ready to record System. copyright © 2015 Paranologies
Why spend hours of setup time running wires when this system can be setup from start to finish in 30 seconds. Some Paranormal Investigators worry about using wireless systems because of possible contamination. Well we have designed a system that is digitally encoded to prevent such worries. With so many frequencies out there it is impossible to remove all contamination however, it is highly reduced. Watch the video below.
- 4 Channel Wireless Digitally Encoded Dvr Recorder.
- Quad Digital Wireless DVR
* 4 to 1 Quad Monitoring
* Frequency range: 2408.625~2470.5MHz
* Frequency modulation: GFSK,FHSS
* Resolution: 640x480 @30fps
* SMA Antenna (reverse type)
* Receive from 4 Transmitters simultaneously
* Live monitoring with Single Channel/ Channel Sequence/ Quad View
- Built in Lithium battery on the DVR so you can go completely wireless with no power needed. (Lasts about 1-2 hours fully charged. Charges with USB Cable.
- 4 channels of Audio. (Audio only records on the channel selected for full screen). Listen live through the Screen with a built in speaker.
- * Recording mode: Schedule/ Motion/ Continuous/ Panic
* USB connection.
- You can review the footage through the DVR or you can review through the computer using THIS software.
- We recommend using THIS screen capture software as well to capture individual clips.
Menu buttons built into screen.
- Records up to 32 gig sd card (Not Included). Drag and Drop your files on your computer to back up an entire Investigation to review later.
- 8" TFT Monitor for live viewing or use video output to review on a larger screen.
- 5 x 2 Amp Power supply (Included).
- Designed Exclusively for Paranormal Investigations in mind to help the reduce the Setup time. Can be setup in under 5 minutes.
- 1000 TVL Infra-red camera.
- 24 led custom Paranologies IR Illuminator built in. See above pictures for the clear night vision Footage the system outputs.
- Battery operated (8 AA's Not Included to power each camera)
- Up to 300' Line of site wireless transmission. More if there are no obstacles in the way. No more messing with running wires.
- Cameras are battery operated and last about 4-5 hours with brand name batteries or rechargeables. Cameras can be ran off the power supplies as well (Included)
- Camera stand Included. Tripod Screw on bottom of Camera stand to Tripod mount. Also can be used to Stand alone without a Tripod.
- We highly recommend 32 Rechargeable Batteries and 2 Rapid Chargers for this system.
- Get your Rechargeable Batteries Here
- Get your Rapid Charger Here
- Case with built in DVR and Screen.
- 4 x Wireless Panoptic cameras.
- 4 x Power supplies for Cameras.
- 1 x Power supply for the Dvr.
- USB Cable.
- While Paranologies Test's all its equipment with actual Paranormal Team's with good results, this is in no way proof of detecting anything Paranormal. Any sensor used for a Paranormal Investigation can and will false. It is up to the User of the sensor to use control testing while looking for intelligent patterns before it may be deemed Paranormal.
- All of our items are custom items that are hand built when ordered unless you order Rush shipping. Rush shipping items are pre-built and ready to ship. Rush shipping items are not guaranteed for International orders.
- We do NOT offer refunds for any reason. We have a lifetime warranty on parts and labor with the exception of cracked LCD screens.
- All images/video's of our design's are subject to change without notice. Features and specifications of the products may differ slightly from those shown and listed on this site. If you receive an Item that differs from our site, it is an improvement to the product and the newest version available. We are constantly striving to improve our products by gathering data from our Focus groups and our independent Investigations. All of our images/videos are subject to copyright and cannot be used without our written permission.