PARASCOPE (Original Triboelectric Field Meter)
- This is our Most Popular Sensor, and for a reason!
- Visually follows Triboelectric fields vertically, allowing you to be Scientifically informed of such fields that are handy during a Paranormal investigation.
- If you have seen another meter that looks like or does the same thing as the Parascope, its been copied as this is the original Triboelectric field meter ever introduced into the Paranormal Field.
- The Paranologies Parascope. Copyright © Paranologies
- This is a Customized 8 channel TriboElectric Field Meter(Static)
- Picks up triboelectricfields and follows them visually on the 3" Led tower.
- Tailored for Paranormal Investigation's to detect fields we cannot see with our eye's such as the hair lifting up from one's arm during an investigation.
- Ambient blue light to detect the unit in the dark.
- Powered off 4 X AA Batteries.
- Custom Designed- We designed and own all rights for this custom piece tailored specifically for a Paranormal Investigation.
- Field tested by actual Paranormal team's with great results.
- Measures 2.5" wide by 3.5" Tall.
- With this being an extremely popular sensor, it may have a 5-7 day handling time depending on our work load. If you want the item quick we have a Rush Shipping option.
- Watch the video's below for more info and to see the unit in action during an actual paranormal investigation. The video on the very bottom is an Unbiased video posted from a Paranormal Group.
- Great Early Results coming in from Paranormal Groups from all over the US.
- Please Note: While Paranologies Test's all its equipment with actual Paranormal Team's with good results, this is in no way proof of detecting anything Paranormal. Any sensor used for a Paranormal Investigation can and will false. It is up to the User of the sensor to use control testing while looking for intelligent patterns before it may be deemed Paranormal.
A note from the Creator Jeromy Jones-
"The Parascope is a Triboelectricity meter meaning it detects different votages of static electricity.We all have static electricity in us, so the reason why I designed this meter is in hopes that we carry this electricity with us when we pass so it can be picked up by such meters. Just like all of my meters, they do not false like the ones you are probably used to seeing on tv etc. Mel/K2 meters etc. all pick up man made electricity called Current electricity. In order for current electricity to work, it has to have wiring for the current to flow. So if the Mel or K2 goes off its a high probability that its detecting nothing more than a current electricity flow somewhere between 1 ft away and 1 mile away. I wanted to build something that doesn't give you these false hopes. The Parascope line detects free floating static electricity and displays its path of travel on the tubes on top. If you were to try to set it off yourself you would first have to be charged up somehow. Walking on carpet rapidly or brushing your hair with your hands can sometimes do it. However if it is very humid outside static electricity diminishes as the water molecules attach to the static and discharges it. The neat thing about the Parascopes is that even under humid conditions I have had it go off in communication. So as it seems you may not be able to get it to go off by yourself or maybe it goes off with someone else, this does not mean its not working. Take it to an investigation, set it on the floor at least 3-5 feet away, and ask questions. You will be amazed on the responses you get if its indeed a haunted location. This is the first meter introduced into the field for this purpose over 10 years ago. There have been many copy cats along the way, but the Parascope is the original Triboelectric field meter completely designed for a paranormal investigation. We appreciate all the support throughout all the year.